- Provides the optimal gaming experience with support for the Windows 10 October 2018 Update including the public release of DirectX Raytracing (DXR)
- Added support for Windows 10 October 2018 Update (Redstone 5)
- NVIDIA Control Panel (3D Settings): Added clarification that the Triple Buffering setting is intended for OpenGL only.
Fixed Issues in this Release:
- [Pascal GPUs][Quake HD Remix]: Black square glitches appear when using the Quake HD Remix mod with soft shadows enabled. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060][Regime][Rainbow 6: Siege]: Temporal antialiasing causes a drop in performance. 
- [Titan Xp]: Driver error (nvlddmkm ) occurs on resume from S4. 
- [Turing GPU][[Netflix]: Playback resolution doesn't show 4K bit rates when using a USB-C-HDMI connection. 
Software Module Versions:
- nView - 149.34
- HD Audio Driver - 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience - 18.104.22.168
- CUDA - 10.0
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Basingstoke - AFR profile added;
- Battlefield V - AFR re-enabled;
- Divinity: Original Sin II - AFR profile added;
- Immortal: Unchained - AFR profile added;
- Jurassic World Evolution - AFR profile added;
- Phoenix Point - AFR profile added;
- Seven: The Days Long Gone - AFR profile added;
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Elder Scrolls: Online - Good
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey - Not recommended
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.61
- Vulkan 1.11
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
Compatible NVIDIA TITAN Series:
- NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
Compatible GeForce RTX 20 Series:
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080
Compatible GeForce 10 Series:
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
Compatible GeForce 900 Series:
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
Compatible GeForce 700 Series:
- GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
Compatible GeForce 600 Series:
- GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ NVIDIA
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 519.1 MB
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 369.052016-08-03
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 369.00 Beta2016-07-26
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.812016-07-14
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.692016-07-06
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.51 Hotfix2016-06-18
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.392016-06-09
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.252016-05-26
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.222016-05-23
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 365.192016-05-13
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 3652016-05-03
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.